Benefits Of Artificial Turf – How to Decide?
The hard and simple truth about nurturing natural grass in some parts of the US is that it can quickly turn into hell and an incredible time sink, not to mention the long-term financial expenses.
When it comes to sports pitches – again – players, clubs, and fans tend to favor artificial grass, regardless of weather conditions.
To help our customers understand what they get and what they lose by making a decision to switch from natural to synthetic turf, we’ve compiled a list of important characteristics. These should always be on your mind as they can impact every aspect of our users’ experience with artificial grass products, the installation process itself, and long-term maintenance requirements.
Advantages of Synthetic Turf
As your local expert for so many years, we have loved seeing the many ways our Washington State customers have benefited from the installation of artificial lawns and grass. Here are just a few of the advantages you may experience when choosing synthetic turf for your home or business:
Here’s What To Expect With Artificial Grass Products
- Superb drainage characteristics – no puddles forming!
- Sanitary! No worries about your children or pets tracking mud and dirt around and inside your house!
- Our artificial grass turf lawns are 100% pet-friendly and anti-microbial.
- There is a wide variety of artificial lawn products and what you see is what you actually get!
- Pets, children, sports of all kinds such as croquet, soccer, backyard volleyball, badminton, Lacrosse, Bocce ball, play areas, and year-round enjoyable lawns – something for everyone.
- Our pet turfs are: non- absorbent, made of anti-microbial fibers that do not attract ants, fleas, or ticks. Their fibers resist staining and eliminate brown spots commonly associated with lawns of dog owners. Also, our product features permeable backing allowing for proper drainage.
- Uniform appearance – you will not find bare spots or ruts on an artificial lawn.
- Highly traffic-resistant.
- Installation is done by licensed and insured professionals!
- You don’t have to wait for it to grow, the installation procedure is only dependent on the surface area covered, and special requests or requirements.
- The grass is custom tailored to the location where it’s installed.
- There’s no discrepancy between the color and texture of the grass you see in our store, and the one you see when the installation is done.
- Installation services have its own separate warranty, regardless of the artificial turf manufacturer!
- Significant savings in watering costs.
- Best of all, there is no more mowing and endless yardwork!
- No fertilizer, and no pesticides – an excellent choice for waterfront properties and other environmentally sensitive areas.
- Warranty is something you don’t ever get with natural grass, but it comes with every synthetic turf product!
- Year-round – no change in appearance! Artificial grass is evergreen across all seasons.